Kittens Reservations – Simple, Easy, Guaranteed and Secure.
Reserve a Kitten – We have allot of requests and its easy to understand it. We offer Healthy, Adorable and Affordable Maine Coon kittens that are fully pedigreed and come from tested bloodlines.
We sell Maine Coon Kittens in Tampa, Orlando, Ocala, Gainesville, Dunnellon, The Villages and all over Florida. Because of the high quality and affordability of our kittens we sell them kittens all over the United States, see some of our reviews on our Facebook Page.
IMPORTANT Reservation information:
Do to the overwhelming response for Healthy, Adorable and Affordable Maine Coons Kittens we have decided to set up a Paid Reservation List, many of our customers have asked or this so we have decided to try it out.
To Join our PAID RESERVATION LIST please contact us by calling 352-804-7893, reservations can be made with selected online payment methods, in order to control the process and to be completely transparent we require you to call us first. Many thanks, lets protect each other online.
NOTE: Kitten prices are $1450 and up for pets, pricing is based on a particular litter.
- A deposit of $150.00 USD is required per kitten. Your payment will be sent to Ginnie Lane the cattery owner and you will be provided with a receipt. The $150.00 will taken off the balance of the cost of the kitten.
- There must be one payment of $150 or partial payments may be made by contacting the breeder first, by Contacting Us or by calling Ginnie @ 352-804-7893
- Your non refundable and non expiring deposit automatically creates a binding contract between yourself and OptiCoons the breeder and owner of this website. See our Kitten Contract here.
- Paying a larger deposit will not move you up on the reservation list, the list is First Come, First Served.
- Those with Paid Deposits will be offered kittens in the order in which they signed up, you may pass on a litter and retain your position on future litters.
- OptiCoons WILL NOT oversell its Reservation List, we will only allow so many on the list so that we may fill the list in a reasonable amount of time, usually within one year.